Make your way to White Bear Lake for the Marketfest this summer! This is fun, family-friendly event held on Thursdays (6-9PM) from mid-June until the end of July, that attracts locals and visitors!
More than 130 local businesses and vendors offer a wide variety of food, merchandise, art, and handcrafted goods. There are also numerous activities for children including a petting zoo and games.
Each week there is live music on two stages: the Kowalski's Gazebo Stage at 4th and Washington Square or the White Bear Mitsubishi 3rd Street Stage, in the parking lot at 3rd and Banning.
Each Week is Themed!
- June 13th: Manitou Days Preview
- June 20th: White Bear Lake History & Cake Walk
- June 27th: Business Runway
- July 4th: Military Appreciation Day
- July 11th: Biz Kidz/Seniorz
- July 18th: Public Safety/Health Fair
- July 25th: Environmental Resource Expo