The 2021 Saint Paul Winter Carnival will be held from January 28 to February 7.
Most Winter Carnival events will be held outdoors, and all will abide by COVID-19 protocols.
The newest event is The Drive-Thru Ice & Snow Sculpture Park at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.
- Combining two signature Winter Carnival events – the Ice Carving Competition and the Snow Sculpture Contest – this brand new drive-thru experience will take place daily.
- Timed tickets are required for viewing.
- Costs for tickets vary, depending on the dates and themes.
- Get full details on The Drive-Thru Ice & Snow Sculpture Park web page.
Additional Winter Carnival highlights will include:
- Winter Carnival Fishing Tournament (beginning Jan. 1)
- Klondike Kates 50th Anniversary Cabaret (Jan. 25)
- Saint Paul Scavenger Hunt (Jan. 28 - Feb. 7)
- Securian Financial Winter Run (Jan. 30 or pick your date)
- Virtual Winter Carnival Family Fun Days (Jan. 30, Feb. 6)
- Winter Carnival Puzzle Competitions (Jan. 30/in-person, Jan. 31/virtual)
- Saint Paul Hotel Hot Cocoa Drive-Up (Jan. 30)
- Frozen Family Fun Night (Feb. 4)
For even more events, check the St. Paul Winter Carnival Calendar of Events.
The Saint Paul Winter Carnival, “The Coolest Celebration on Earth,” is managed by the Saint Paul Heritage and Festival Foundation.