Just when you thought Target couldn't get any better, they go and introduce a new line of wines all under $10! This new wine line called "The Collection" is launching next month, March 3, and will start with five varieties all reasonably priced at $9.99 a bottle! The Collection will feature a Cabernet Sauvignon, a red blend, a Chardonnay, a Pinot Grigio and a Rosé.
- Cabernet Sauvignon - dark and dense with notes of black cherry and spices
- Red Blend - slightly lighter with mocha, caramel and blackcherry
- Chardonnay - aroma of freshly baked, buttered biscuits and a roasted marshmallow flavor
- Pinot Grigio - crisp with notes of honeysuckle, melon and white peach
- Rosé - flowery start and finishes with hints of strawberry and watermelon