Just what we needed, to spend more money at Target. You're going to spend you're money there anyways though so why not get all your fall essentials in one place! The complete list is at msn.com but here are some of my favorite ideas:
- Denim Jacket - I have one (not from target) and literally wear it all the time. It's a must have in your wardrobe. Target has one for just $30 which is actually a great price!
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Log Bin - I don't currently have a fireplace but I remember at my parents' house my dad had the wood in just a plastic bin. That worked but this log bin would be much cuter and stylish. It's from Chip and Joanna's line so you can't go wrong there!
- Layering Sweatshirt - I love wearing stylish sweatshirts in the fall. You're so comfy and warm but you still look great! It's a way to wear a sweatshirt without looking like you just crawled out of bed.
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker - You can't beat meals cooked in a Crock-Pot during the Fall season!
- Aloe Hand Sanitizer Gel - I'm currently just getting over a head cold while writing this so I'm all about that hand sanitizer.
- Brown Sugar Chestnut Candle - You literally can't have too many candles especially during the fall/winter season.