Cast your vote:
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame offers you the opportunity to participate in the induction selection process with the Fan Vote. You can vote every day (through 4/30). The top five artists, as selected by the public, will comprise a “fans’ ballot” that will be tallied along with the other ballots to select the 2021 Inductees.
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Foundation has announced the following nominees for 2021 induction:
- Mary J. Blige
- Kate Bush
- Foo Fighters
- The Go-Go’s
- Iron Maiden
- Chaka Khan
- Carole King
- Fela Kuti
- LL Cool J
- New York Dolls
- Rage Against the Machine
- Todd Rundgren
- Tina Turner
- Dionne Warwick
- To be eligible for nomination, an individual artist or band must have released its first commercial recording at least 25 years prior to the year of nomination.
- Seven out of 16 of the nominees are on the ballot for the first time, including Foo Fighters, The Go-Go’s, Iron Maiden, JAY-Z, Mary J. Blige, Fela Kuti, and Dionne Warwick.
- Chaka Khan was previously nominated both solo and with the band Rufus.
- If elected, Carole King and Tina Turner will become the second and third female artists inducted twice, following Stevie Nicks’ 2019 election.
- If Foo Fighters are inducted, Dave Grohl will also become a twice-inducted performer.
Watch the induction:
Inductees will be announced in May 2021. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2021 Induction Ceremony will take place in Cleveland, Ohio this fall.