The 50th Annual Twin Cities Auto Show will return to the Minneapolis Convention Center for nine days, March 31 – April 8, 2023.
The Twin Cities Auto Show is a non-selling show. So, come and explore a wide variety of makes and models conveniently all in one location without the pressure of sales reps. The price of every vehicle will be on display, so you'll know what to expect to pay at the dealership.
A major highlight of the 50th annual Twin Cities Auto Show presented by Kwik Trip will be the Electric Neighborhood powered by Xcel Energy. This year’s attraction will be charged with experts, examples and information to help potential EV buyers make their decision to plug in.
Here are the details on auto show FAQs:
Where: Minneapolis Convention Center (1301 Second Ave. South, Minneapolis)
When: Friday, March 31-Saturday, April 8, 2023
- Fridays, Saturdays, Wednesday, Thursday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday 4 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Adults (16+) $12 online ($15 onsite)
- Teens (11 – 15) $6
- Children 10 and under FREE
- $3 off coupons are available at GMADA metro member auto dealerships
- Facebook and Snapchat: TCAutoShow
- Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok: @tcautoshow
For more information and to purchase your tickets now, visit TwinCitiesAutoShow.com.