The Super Bowl Live committee released more details and a map for the 10-day free event sponsored by Verizon.
Besides the enormous Wisconsin Birkie Bridge, Polaris UpsideDown with Levi Lavallee performing thrilling snowmobile stunts over Nicollet Mall and all the free concerts here are some more events:
- The Doritos Blaze Lounge, where you'll be able to get inside and out of the cold. Oh and eat Doritos.
- A Prince pop-up exhibit, featuring "rare artifacts and wardrobe" from Paisley Park, plus some Purple One merch for sale. That'll be located in the former Dayton's building.
- The Delta grill – an aircraft-shaped grill that will be able to cook 500 burgers an hour.
- And Target's Bullseye Lounge, featuring "free hot cocoa with personalized marshmallows" and some other sports-related activities.
- Hyundai Ice Rink
- Super Bowl 360: Take a seat inside a 40-foot football dome and get inside the game with an immersive 360 degree Super Bowl movie experience!
- Vikings Longhouse: The Vikings Voyage invites all fans to stop by and find out what makes the Minnesota Vikings who we are and why we represent the Bold North so well. Take a virtual trip through U.S. Bank Stadium and experience what it’s like to be on the field during a Vikings pre-game. iHeart media will also have a unique photo opportunity for anyone that visits the Vikings Voyage.
- U.S. Bank Possibilities Lounge U.S. Bank will be taking over McCormick & Schmick’s restaurant on the corner of Ninth Street and Nicollet Mall to create a Possibilities Lounge.
- Verizon Up Fan Zoneptures: Visitors can strike their Bold North pose at larger than life ice sculptures that capture Minnesota’s unique Super Bowl experience.
- Andersen Windows and Kare 11 Broadcast and Warming House: The KARE 11 Andersen Windows & Doors ‘Warming House’ is a stunning custom built Modern North Woods Style display. Providing a space to warm up by the fireplace, engage with the photo mosaic photo wall, meet local and national NBC talent, enjoy the downtown views and experience the spectacular indoor Northern Lights display. KARE 11 will also broadcast more than 55 live newscasts from the Warming House studio.
There will be more than 20 attractions including major TV networks broadcast from Super Bowl Live. Check out the full list here.