Documentaries on such iconic rockers as The Rolling Stones, the Eagles, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie and Jimi Hendrix will air during June on Ovation TV.
A quick look at the schedule:
The Beatles: Parting Ways (2010) – June 3rd at 12:00 p.m. ET
- An unauthorized story on life after The Beatles, Parting Ways examines the phenomenon that was BeatleMania.
Becoming…The Beatles (2012) – June 4th at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Promoted as "the lesser-known story about the six young men who would -- and wouldn’t -- grow up to become The Beatles."
Led Zeppelin: Dazed and Confused (2009) – June 5th at 8:00 a.m. ET
- Spans their formation out of The Yardbirds in 1968 to the band's dissolution after the death of John Bonham, incorporating both performance footage and interviews with the band.
Jimi Hendrix: Trapped in Amber (2017) – June 7th at 7:00 a.m. ET
- Learn about the seeds that planted his musical genius leading up to his tragic death. With exclusive interviews from some of the people lucky enough to work alongside Jimi, it's a look at how the legendary guitarist lived his life in the high-powered world of 1960s rock.
Eagles: The Long Road (2016) – June 7th at 8:00 a.m. ET
- Focusing on the late Glenn Frey, the fim features such classic songs as “Hotel California,” “New Kid in Town,” “Life in the Fast Lane” and “One of these Nights.”
The Rolling Stones: Rock of Ages (2015) – June 12th at 8:00 a.m. ET
- Details how their passion for blues-based rock, showmanship and campy irony has kept them on top of the rock and roll world for over half a century.
David Bowie: Stardust (2016) – June 19th at 7:30 a.m. ET
- A tribute based on the groundbreaking album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars and how he added a visual and fashionable dimension previously unseen in rock.
The films will be available on-demand the day after they air on Ovation.