The Mpls Downtown Council is excited to announce details for this season’s Holidazzle. Loring Park in downtown Minneapolis will be the home to the free and fun-for-all-ages Holidazzle festivities for four three-day weekends (Fridays through Sundays) beginning November 25 through December 18. 2022.
This year’s Holidazzle will once again bring community together to enjoy activities and entertainment while also supporting local small businesses. Guests can find 30+ food and shopping options—including Holidazzle flagship vendors and a collection of fantastic local makers that will provide new offerings each weekend —as well as fun activities at downtown’s holiday taproom. Plus, Holidazzle will feature fireworks each Saturday at 7:15 p.m.
· Shop local small retail businesses, including Minneapolis Craft Market vendors
· Entertainment and holiday music performances on stage
· Free amusement rides including carousel and large slide
· Visits and photos with Santa
· Fulton Beer Garden offering draft or can options of its tasty brews, including Lonely Blonde, Sweet Child of Vine, Snow Emergency Stout, and Holidazzle Hazy IPA – plus, Bloody Beers on Sundays
· Yeti, 17-foot-tall Interactive illuminated art installation
· Holiday Instagram backdrops
· Drag Queen Bingo on Friday evenings at the Fulton Beer Garden
· NEW: Dog rescues on-site on Saturdays and Sundays (with a special pet product market on Sundays!)
· A pet costume contest on Sunday, Dec. 4
· NEW: Giveaways each weekend including Holidazzle yeti and moose stuffed animals, portable pet water bottles and pet collar bandanas
· Friday Sing Off – listen as local college and university A Capella groups compete, with the championship on Friday, Dec. 16
· Alpacas on-site Dec. 9 – 11 and Dec. 16 – 18
· NEW: Roller skating from 5 - 9 p.m. each Friday and Saturday
· And more!
Friday, November 25 - Sunday, November 27
Friday, December 2 - Sunday, December 4
Friday, December 9 - Sunday, December 11
Friday, December 16 - Sunday, December 18
Fridays from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturdays from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. (with fireworks at 7:15 p.m.)
Sundays from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Schedule of Events
For more information and the most up-to-date schedule, please visit Holidazzle.com